This house plant tracker allows you to easily keep track of your watering and fertilisation schedule for all of your plants. You can also track when you last repotted your plants and in what size pot. You can also create a progress pic gallery.
How it works:
- Water all plants that are due today or behind schedule by clicking the Water button
- Fertilise and water all plants that are due today or behind by clicking the Water & Fertilise button
- Exclude a plant from watering or fertilising by checking Exclude Today
- Set how frequently a plant should be watered (Water Period). The next date for watering will be calculated automatically. If a plant dries out too quickly or is still too wet when it is time to water it, this value can be adapted.
- For each plant, record when you bought or last repotted it in the repot section on its page, along with the current pot size. That way you`ll know what size pot to buy when you’re at the plant store ;)
- On a plants page, you can keep notes about its development and care requirements, but also store progress pictures in a gallery.
A Notion house plant tracker that allows you to easily see which plants need to be watered, fertilised or repotted.